HOW DO I GET TO THE VILLA?
Perugia Airport (PEG)
- 40 minute drive north of Eggi, is served by Ryanair with flights from London Stansted.
Rome Ciampino Airport (CIO)
- 1 hour 50 minute drive south of Eggi, is served by Ryanair and Easyjet.
Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
To Villa Campo Verde
From Perugia airport
- Transfer: This takes about 30 minutes by road.
- Taxi: Guide Price 50€ - 65€
- Bus to Perugia Ponte S.G. (15 minutes) or Taxi (€30)
- Regional Train to Spoleto departing every two hours (5 stops 49 minutes €10)
- Taxi Spoleto to Villa Campo Verde (10 minutes €20)
From Rome airport (CIA) to Rome Termini
- Taxi (It is illegal for drivers to charge you more that €40 for all luggage and extra charges but there are reports that some drivers have tried to charge more)
- Bus/Train: Take a COTRAL/SCHIAFFINI bus from the airport to Ciampini Rail Station (€15 minutes travel; depart every 30 minutes) Train to Rome’s Termini train station (€1.50; 15 minutes travel; regular departures)
- Bus: Buses run by ATRAL (atral-lazio.com), COTRAL (cotralspa.it), SIT (sitbusshuttle.com), and Terravision (terravision.eu). (Price €5; Travel Time 30 minutes approx). Look for kiosks as you exit baggage claim and ask which bus leaves next.
From Rome Termini to Eggi
- Train 1 hour 20 minutes (Intercity Train Departs hourly €15)
- Taxi Spoleto to Villa Campo Verde (10 minutes €20)
What are the Sat-Nav Co-ordinates
Driveway entrance: Map co-ordinates: 42.759071, 12.778636
HOW DO I BOOK?
- Book at www.villacampoverde.com/booking.html using booking form
- All extras such as chef meals, cooking classes are to be paid locally directly to the suppliers.
- All the other local facilities such as golf, wine-tasting, restaurants can be booked and paid with cards to the suppliers
SECURITY AND DAMAGE DEPOSITS
The security deposit (€2400 high season, €1500 low season) will be requested when you book is payable by Paypal, Credit or Debit Card up to six weeks before the week’s holiday. The deposit secures the week and is non-refundable. The full payment (€5600 high season, €3500 low season) is due six weeks before the holiday week.
This is a refundable deposit of €750 in the event of damage to the property. With regards the booking, you should pay this deposit with the final balance, and it will be returned to you within ten days of departure from the villa, if no damage has been incurred..
- We aim to keep the Villa neat,clean and tidy. It is thoroughly cleaned before guests arrive and a full clean and change of laundry costs €350
- Depending on the size of the group, many guest welcome a mid-stay clean and tidy which costs €250 and is paid directly to the cleaners.
- Size and access 700 sq metres
- Parking and security, for 8 cars within the gated area
- There are open fires for all year round use
- WIFI available on the terrace and in the kitchen area and phone reception in most areas
- Dining can accommodate up to 30 in the dining room or alternatively outside in the courtyard
- Washing machines in a utility room
- Wheelchair access is possible to all areas on the ground floor with specific arrangements in 2 suites
- There is a cot and two travel cots and a high chair
- We operate as a large family house and thus the rooms are not lockable and we do not have a safe.
There are 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms:
- Lower Tower – Double/Twin and Single (or 3 singles) plus shower en suite
- Middle Tower – Double/Twin plus shower en suite
- Upper Tower – Double/Twin and Single plus shower en suite
- Lower Room opening on to courtyard – Double/Twin plus shower en suite
- Upper Room with large doors to garden – Double/Twin and Single plus shower en suite
- Former theatre – Two rooms interconnecting (one Double/Twin and Single and other large double sofa bed and single) with en suite bathroom
- Two rooms above kitchen, interconnecting (one with Double bed and Single and the other with 3 Singles) shower en suite.
- There are spare beds for use.
- There are 3 reception rooms with traditional open fireplaces, one of which can function as a cinema room with satellite TV and bar/coffee facilities
- There is a utility room with 2 washing machines
- 15mx5m not heated, but usually good from May to September
- Towels are provided.
- About 12 loungers are available
- Fully fenced and gated
Personal cooking facilities include a 6 point hob, 2 large ovens, a microwave,2 fridges, a freezer, 2 dishwashers and a separate storage room
The garden is enclosed with fragrant flowers and bushes.
- fabulous tours at Antonelli San Marco winery (www.antonellisanmarco.it)
- (20 minutes by car), can include an excellent lunch
www.giralumbria.it +39 348 8916928
Golf in Perugia
Tennis in Spoleto
www.ctspoleto.it or www.ctmontarello.com
Fishing at Valneria
(10 minutes by car) – a large trout farm in pretty setting. No equipment charge and you pay for anything caught by weight. Also a good restaurant for lunch.
Triponzo thermal structure
In Valnerina (35 minutes by car) there is the Triponzo thermal structure. www.csterme.it
The duomo, the aquaduct, the roman theatre, and meandering narrow streets
The festival runs from the last week in June to the second week of July www.festivaldispoleto.com
There are many good ones in and around Spoleto (5 minutes by car)
- No smoking
- Safety and personal responsibility – the villa is enclosed and is in a quiet village. Guests have full responsibility for their personal belongings and for supervision of the children, particularly at the swimming pool.
- Neighbours - it should be noted that raucous noise and late night parties (post 11pm) are not acceptable.